CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010年3月11日星期四

ChilDish~that's ME...~

childish...sorry friends maybe i AM~
finally i realised tat ...
어떻게에?
我又被忽略了。。还是根本不重要呢。。
i should rejoice...i should~I muz~
I have to...i am forcing...~
what am i writing?sorry i am crapping...and wasting your time~
MY fault...i am too troublesomE~

wHat am i writing JEK~
but What should i Write..
to describe how am i feeling now...~
but HOW~

Forsaken By friendS....best friends...you....
and EVEn my family members~
It is suffocating!!
everything I do...I do it For YOU~
but am i wrong??
please ...give me the answer then i've waiting for...
daniel ...can you tell me?
gans..Will you tell me?
jun...dim jek?
Kelly...But why?
would you mind to tell me?
would you Mind?maybe you will...

I am asking for forgiveness...
but no one will bother me...
never and never~

Coz my appearance...maybe ...
Coz my temperamenT...
who can give me the answer...
Kelly can you...?
no...you can't...
coz you never believe ME...
daniel...will YOU?
no...you wont...
coz you never take notice of ME...
gans...+jun...never too...

姐考到好成绩。。就是我压力的来源。。
我不想被看死。。even i tried my best...
they also wont believe...
foolish=stupid...
These are my fate&destiNy~
it is Predestined....and i Can't CHange~
If i could I would...but i couldn't~

it's not worth for trying for...
I'd lie for you~
Sorry it's too complicated & meSSy
coz my mine is getting messy too...

Look into my heart...you will find nothing...
I can't help You~sorry...
i'm isolated~
couLd it be...that's nothing gonna Change...
I REALIZED~

now I'm broken i'm fading...how sad I am...
hah...I need to escape from this state of mind...


sorry for crapping so long....
i am waiting~


没有评论:

发表评论